(1)Disconnect AC load,
(2)Disconnect AC input/output switch
(3)Disconnect inverter switch
(4)Disconnect air switch
(5)Disconnect battery switch
(1) Check whether the positive and negative connections of the battery and the inverter are correct;
(2) After the battery is turned on, check the LED status on the battery, which shows if the battery has electricity;
(3) Check if the battery and and inverter are appropriate in terms of power. The power of battery needs to be close to that of the inverter. The power of the inverter may be too big to make the battery start. Or you can contact MOTOMA;
(4) Maybe the battery or inverter is abnormal, and you need to contact MOTOMA.
Inverter abnormality is divided into alarms and faults. Alarms are error codes such as 01/02/03, and faults are fault codes such as F01/F02/F03.
It indicates that the inverter cannot read the information of the battery if the inverter reports BP;
(1) Check if the battery is out of power and needs to be charged to activate;
(2) Check if the communication network cable is connected correctly, and make sure the dial code is 1.
It indicates that the total voltage of the inverter is too low and needs to be restarted to recover if the inverter reports F52.
It indicates that the battery voltage is low and needs to be charged if the inverter reports '04'.
Yes, lithium battery can completely replace lead acid battery.
Yes. And you need to buy batteries of the same model. MOTOMA battery supports up to 10PCS parallel.
Yes. Our battery can be wall-mounted or floor-mounted, according to the actual situation.
Compared with lead acid batteries of the same capacity, MOTOMA lithium battery is smaller in size, lighter in weight, and can discharge at a larger rate. Also, Lithium batteries support communication with inverter. You can check the state of each cell and temperature through the LCD screen.
(1) Turn on the switch and make sure the switch light is on. If the LED shows low capacity, you need to charge the battery;
(2) When the battery enters the dormant state, you need to press the RST button for 3-6 seconds to restart or charge to activate.
(1) If the difference in capacity is relatively small, it is an issue of accuracy; or it is attenuated normally after many cycles;
(2) If the capacity display is very much different from the nominal value when the new battery is used for only several cycles, the battery needs to be calibrated. Calibration steps: the battery is empty to over-discharge protection, and then fully charged to over-charge protection, then the capacity calibration is completed; if the capacity is still not accurate, then send feedback to MOTOMA for check;
(3) If the display is inaccurate when multiple batteries are paralleled, please check whether any one of the parallel communication cables has been disconnected.