Yes, lithium battery can completely replace lead acid battery.
Yes. And you need to buy batteries of the same model. MOTOMA battery supports up to 10PCS parallel.
Yes. Our battery can be wall-mounted or floor-mounted, according to the actual situation.
Compared with lead acid batteries of the same capacity, MOTOMA lithium battery is smaller in size, lighter in weight, and can discharge at a larger rate. Also, Lithium batteries support communication with inverter. You can check the state of each cell and temperature through the LCD screen.
(1) Turn on the switch and make sure the switch light is on. If the LED shows low capacity, you need to charge the battery;
(2) When the battery enters the dormant state, you need to press the RST button for 3-6 seconds to restart or charge to activate.
(1) If the difference in capacity is relatively small, it is an issue of accuracy; or it is attenuated normally after many cycles;
(2) If the capacity display is very much different from the nominal value when the new battery is used for only several cycles, the battery needs to be calibrated. Calibration steps: the battery is empty to over-discharge protection, and then fully charged to over-charge protection, then the capacity calibration is completed; if the capacity is still not accurate, then send feedback to MOTOMA for check;
(3) If the display is inaccurate when multiple batteries are paralleled, please check whether any one of the parallel communication cables has been disconnected.
(1) The current condition of the battery can be judged by the different display states of the lights on the battery LED;
(2) You can view the internal parameter status by pressing the setting on the LCD screen;
(3) The battery parameter information and status information can be referenced through the external host computer.