MOTOMA inverter supports lithium battery, can be paralleled and support Bluetooth or WIFI.
If you increase the capacity only, inverter does not need to be changed.
Inverters can be connected in parallel.
There are grid-connected models, off-grid models, and hybrid models.
Yes. MOTOMA battery is compatible with most of the inverter protocols on the market. You can choose the corresponding protocol to use.
(1) Check whether the communication cable between the battery and the inverter is correctly connected. Battery : 1: RS485-B, 2: RS485-A; Inverter: 3：RS485-B, 5：RS485-A; Connect 1 and 3, connect 2 and 5;
(2) The battery dial code needs to be dialed to 1;
(3) Check inverter battery mode, 05 needs to select PYL;
(4) Are the battery software version and inverter software version correct? You need to send feedback to MOTOMA.
(1) Assemble the battery and inverter to the wall according to the MOTOMA installation instructions;
(2) Start wiring. During the wiring process, make sure that the battery and inverter are not turned on;
(3) Turn on the battery
(4) Turn on the air switch
(5) Turn on the inverter switch.
(6) When the inverter displays the setting interface, start to set the parameters as required.
(1)Disconnect AC load,
(2)Disconnect AC input/output switch
(3)Disconnect inverter switch
(4)Disconnect air switch
(5)Disconnect battery switch
(1) Check whether the positive and negative connections of the battery and the inverter are correct;
(2) After the battery is turned on, check the LED status on the battery, which shows if the battery has electricity;
(3) Check if the battery and and inverter are appropriate in terms of power. The power of battery needs to be close to that of the inverter. The power of the inverter may be too big to make the battery start. Or you can contact MOTOMA;
(4) Maybe the battery or inverter is abnormal, and you need to contact MOTOMA.
Inverter abnormality is divided into alarms and faults. Alarms are error codes such as 01/02/03, and faults are fault codes such as F01/F02/F03.
It indicates that the inverter cannot read the information of the battery if the inverter reports BP;
(1) Check if the battery is out of power and needs to be charged to activate;
(2) Check if the communication network cable is connected correctly, and make sure the dial code is 1.
It indicates that the total voltage of the inverter is too low and needs to be restarted to recover if the inverter reports F52.