At least 10 square meters are required.
Yes, and it needs customization.
Pay attention to surface cleaning, and do not accumulate too much dust or snow which will block the solar panels.
That depends on the light intensity. If the light is strong, there will be a weak current and voltage, but this is still very different from the bright light on a sunny day. The stronger the light, the better the power generation effect.
For solar panels, the series connection increases the voltage, and the parallel connection increases the capacity.
MOTOMA inverter supports lithium battery, can be paralleled and support Bluetooth or WIFI.
If you increase the capacity only, inverter does not need to be changed.
Inverters can be connected in parallel.
There are grid-connected models, off-grid models, and hybrid models.
Yes. MOTOMA battery is compatible with most of the inverter protocols on the market. You can choose the corresponding protocol to use.
(1) Check whether the communication cable between the battery and the inverter is correctly connected. Battery : 1: RS485-B, 2: RS485-A; Inverter: 3：RS485-B, 5：RS485-A; Connect 1 and 3, connect 2 and 5;
(2) The battery dial code needs to be dialed to 1;
(3) Check inverter battery mode, 05 needs to select PYL;
(4) Are the battery software version and inverter software version correct? You need to send feedback to MOTOMA.
(1) Assemble the battery and inverter to the wall according to the MOTOMA installation instructions;
(2) Start wiring. During the wiring process, make sure that the battery and inverter are not turned on;
(3) Turn on the battery
(4) Turn on the air switch
(5) Turn on the inverter switch.
(6) When the inverter displays the setting interface, start to set the parameters as required.